INEC Recruitment 2017: Recruitment for Assistant Director (Library) -Nationwide Job Recruitment 2017 – See How to Apply
The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research, hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Director (Library)
Applicants for the post of Assistant Director (Library Services) shall satisfy the following requirements:
- A First Degree in Library Science, or related discipline;
- Possession of a higher degree in Library Science or related discipline will be an added advantage;
- At least ten (10) years cognate experience;
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Ability to manage both the analogue and e-Libraries of the Electoral Institute;
- Ability to collate, store and retrieve (as may .be necessary) data from research on elections, voter education, gender issues, political parties, electoral violence, governance and democratization in general;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment and resourcefulness.
Conditions of Services
The remuneration shall be commensurate with that of an Assistant Director in the Commission.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Get more Breaking News
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Breaking News to your email inbox daily
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.