INEC Recruitment 2017: Director of Research and Documentation Nationwide Job Recruitment 2017
INEC Recruitment 2017The Electoral Institute (TEI) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research, hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Director of Research and Documentation
Applicants for the post of Director of Research and Documentation shall have the following requirements:
- A Ph.D in the Social Sciences or Humanities with ten years cognate experience.
- Ample publications in reputable Journals with a bias in elections and democracy.
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Sound theoretical knowledge and ability to initiate and implement research projects on
- elections, governance, voter education, gender, political violence and democratization in general;
- Demonstrable capacity to engage development partners and donor agencies generally and technical capacity to initiate proposals for funding support;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment, resourcefulness and originality of thought.
Conditions of Services
The remuneration shall be commensurate with that of a Director in the Commission.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Get more Breaking News
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Breaking News to your email inbox daily
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.