How to Apply for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2017 Ongoing Now
Dangote Group, Dangote Group Recruitment, Dangote Group Recruitment 2017, How to Apply Ongoing Recruitment at the Dangote Group – See more details below;
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager (North)
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Regularly review with the Area/Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Officers to ensure that performance and contribution are in line with the overall objective of the company
- Effectively develop and manage the operational Field Sales Force in line with performance management plan
- Rendition of accurate marketing and sales reports.
- Conduct market research and prepare an accurate forecast for the region
- Supervision of trade fairs and trade market activities
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationship
- Effective brand management
- Drive distributor and territory management best practices in the region
- Effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds (Total Trade Spent)
- Implementing company based plans for market share gains or greater market penetration and numeric distribution in the region
- Regular review of area structure and requirements
- Efficiently manage selling and other general administration expenses (MOGE)
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements including competitor activity
- Manage existing customers and sales team
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or other closely related field
- M.Sc./MBA marketing and membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- 10 yrs. + on the job experience.
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional indices affecting sales
- In-depth understanding of market trends and effective sales strategies
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate a team
- Ability to working across multiple locations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidate should send their CV’s and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Application Deadline: November, 2017.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Dangote Group Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job Offer Requiring Money. Please Be Warn
Get more Breaking News
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Breaking News to your email inbox daily
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.