ALAT by Wema Bank: How to Make Money with WEMA BANK ALAT (The First 100% Digital Banking in Nigeria)
Banks in the country only provide a Mobile Banking application, which tends to make transactions more faster. But the fact is Mobile Banking is different from Digital Banking. Mobile banking requires you going to your bank to get your ATM card and also get it activated, while your Virtual Card is being shipped to your door step and are activated by you and you alone which your pin can be set and controlled in Digital Banking just like it is done with a Payoneer mastercard.
How do i get that service in Nigeria?
Permit us to Introduce to you, the first Digital Bank in Nigeria, which is ALAT by Wema Bank.
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at the bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in at least 5 minutes. No paperwork required!
At its core, ALAT by Wema bank is selling simplicity, reliability, and convenience.
ALAT digital banking help you put money away easily by automating your saving, make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and deliver a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep, you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria.
You can also get paid when you refer a friend to open and fund an account too. All from the comfort of your smartphone.
This is the kind of innovation we’ve been expecting since. Enough of going to banks and staying on the queue to get your ATM Card or making transactions, ALAT Is here for us. And thanks to the Wema bank for being the pioneer of this innovative in Nigeria.
Can we trust ALAT?
Sometimes I once asked myself the same question, but I never got an answer for myself, so I had to do the needful. ALAT is confirmed to be owned by WEMA Bank Plc, which is a financial institution in Nigeria, a bank to be precise. And after so many researches, WEMA Bank as claimed to be the owner of ALAT, not just ALAT claiming to be owned by WEMA, But WEMA Bank Nigeria Plc claimed its ownership.
This is becoming so interesting. After my tour of my research, I found ALAT to be legit and trustworthy and also, it has a very responsive and caring customer care service, they are ready to listen to your complaints and also ready to get them solved as soon as possible. So why not try ALAT?
How To Register In Wema Bank Nigeria First Digital Banking System_ALAT
And how to earn as well
1. Firstly of all, you have to download ALAT app by Wema, for now the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.
- For Android users, download it from Google Play Store Here
- For iOS users, download it from App Store Here
2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.
3. You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.
4. Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also A REFERRAL CODE. Copy this 7LSDCF and paste in the referral section.
5. You will have to upload your documents and that involves your ID card, written of your signature in white paper with a pen, taking a picture of yourself, and upload them.
6. Fund your account with as low as 500 Naira (through a bank transfer or by clicking on “fund account”) for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it, You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card.
7. Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code which you’ll find when you click on “refer a friend” and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person. More also, for the first 10 people you referred, you will earn 5000 naira and then will be given a bonus of 5000 naira making it 10000 naira.
Remember to fill your detail with referral code: 7LSDCF
In your first login, if you have issues, simply click on “Forgot your Password?” and reset your password to the initial one through the Password Reset Notification sent to email and after that, your account will work fine.
More so, go to the profile section and fill in your details, ensuring that all the ticks are green so that your account does not become restricted. Check this section regularly to ensure they’re all perfect.
You can also sign up via this URL with any browser: https://online.alat.ng/#/signup
But, to get your referral code, you must use Alat app via Android or iOS device.
Open a bank account in less than 10minutes and get your Virtual Card shipped to your doorstep in two business days. I hope you find this very interesting and easy?
NOTE: THIS PROMO OF REFER AND EARN WILL SOON END IT HAS EXACTLY 15 DAYS TO ITS END TODAY, MAKE HASTE IF YOU WANT TO EARN WHILE ENJOINING YOUR DIGITAL BANKING.
for any help and inquiry.
Get more Breaking News
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Breaking News to your email inbox daily
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.